Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 35%|
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.49811 EUR / AZN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 763 prices entered by 89 different people.
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 43% cheaper than in Oporto (Portugal)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €49 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,600₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Melbourne costs AU$516 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Pamplona costs €2.93 (about 2 hours ago)