Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 357 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.562 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 85% more expensive than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €5,564 (NZ$9,902) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Oporto.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Machala costs $500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨600 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 25 lei (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Port of Spain costs 28 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Odessa costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in General Santos City costs Php116 (about 1 hour ago)