Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 536 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020.
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 20% more expensive than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €3,602 in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Oporto.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 8,000TL (about 2 hours ago)