Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 9%|
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.191 EUR / JOD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 612 prices entered by 73 different people.
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is about the same as in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €3,154 (Dinar 2,648) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Oporto.
Prices recently added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 44 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver costs C$7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ludhiana costs ₨63 (about 4 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 48 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beaverton, Oregon costs $39 (about 5 hours ago)