Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 49%|
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00197 EUR / KZT
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 700 prices entered by 76 different people.
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 47% cheaper than in Oporto (Portugal)
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Concordia costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$48,000 (about 2 hours ago)