Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 354 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00072 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 49% more expensive than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €4,327 (6,005,278 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Oporto.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Windsor costs C$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surat costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rzeszów costs 10,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling5,000 (about 5 hours ago)