Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 380 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22992 EUR / AED
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 16% more expensive than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €3,715 (Dirham 16,158) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,200 in Oporto.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Tallahassee, Florida costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Naucalpan costs Mex$ 389,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)