Cost of living in Aizawl, India vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 356 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01144 EUR / INR
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 47% cheaper than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Oporto you would need to make just about €1,700 (₨148,573) in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Managua costs 20,000 C$ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)