Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 617 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.604 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 32% more expensive than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €3,973 (AU$6,579) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Oporto.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Havana costs 1.50 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,135 (about 3 hours ago)