Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 356 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10349 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 72% cheaper than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Oporto you would need to make just about €794 (7,674TL) in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stamford, Connecticut costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mogadishu costs 750,000 S (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Windsor costs C$6.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surat costs ₨20 (about 4 hours ago)