Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark vs Oporto, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 453 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13346 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Oporto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 43% more expensive than in Oporto (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €4,280 (kr32,068) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Oporto.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Havana costs 1.50 CUC (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 240 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 100,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)