Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 275 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06005 RUB / MMK
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 117% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 149,983 (2,497,678 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 69,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mar del Plata costs ARS $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)