Cost of living in Wuhan, China vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 93 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.587 RUB / CNY
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 55% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 121,125 (10,454元) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 78,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 600,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$79,990,000 (about 2 hours ago)