Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 90.309 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 132% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 190,297 (€2,107) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 82,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 4.90 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Alicante costs €0.56 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ranchi costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Lisbon costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lilongwe costs 150,000 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)