Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 436 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09819 RUB / CLP
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 73% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 134,690 (CH$1,371,689) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 78,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 500,000 Bs.S. (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhnekamsk costs руб 500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Tallahassee, Florida costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 2 hours ago)