Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 172 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 91.498 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 140% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 168,048 (€1,837) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 70,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 841 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ranchi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oporto costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Allahabad costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)