Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09835 RUB / CLP
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 61% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 114,361 (CH$1,162,830) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 71,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 600,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$79,990,000 (about 2 hours ago)