Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.345 RUB / NOK
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 276% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 274,608 (kr 32,905) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 73,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 841 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ranchi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oporto costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Allahabad costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)