Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Omsk, Russia
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 134 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 55.835 RUB / LYD *
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 138% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 173,637 (3,110 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 73,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Iquique costs CH$60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $2.90 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $1,254,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Meerut costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mariupol costs 6,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)