Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.047 RUB / BTN
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 49% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 114,460 (109,365 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 77,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b50 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $2,500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)