Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 92 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 90.413 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 99% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 143,274 (€1,585) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 72,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,456 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Karachi costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ranchi costs ₨182 (about 2 hours ago)