Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 249 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 91.131 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 153% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 192,462 (€2,112) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 76,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amarillo, Texas costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oporto costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in London costs £0.28 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €70 (about 3 hours ago)