Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 202 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 19.928 RUB / PLN
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 68% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 127,854 (6,416 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 76,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 145 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 169 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wilmington, Delaware costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)