Cost of living in Suzhou, China vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.709 RUB / CNY
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 122% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 175,079 (14,953元) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 79,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beijing costs 56元 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)