Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 605 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.712 RUB / SEK
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 278% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 291,180 (33,423 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 77,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 20 BYN (less than a minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Guwahati costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Windhoek costs 44 N$ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corunna costs €1.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poltava costs 200₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 4 hours ago)