Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 104 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.230 RUB / NOK
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 270% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 299,746 (kr 36,421) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 81,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $16 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Plata costs ARS $74 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Amsterdam costs €200 (about 3 hours ago)