Cost of living in Seville, Spain vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 408 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 92.022 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 138% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 164,361 (€1,786) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 69,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mar del Plata costs ARS $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grenoble costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)