Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 189 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 91.104 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 140% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 182,659 (€2,005) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 76,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 175,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostock costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tokyo costs ¥8,963 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$1,200,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 500,000 Ft (about 4 hours ago)