Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 288 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.49143 RUB / PKR *
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 8% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 75,816 (₨154,276) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 70,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.85 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Havana costs 200 CUC (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stamford, Connecticut costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mogadishu costs 750,000 S (about 2 hours ago)