Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 627 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.698 RUB / MXN
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 71% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 127,993 (Mex$ 34,614) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 75,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mogadishu costs 750,000 S (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Windsor costs C$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surat costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rzeszów costs 10,000 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 5 hours ago)