Cost of living in Punasa, India vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.053 RUB / INR
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is 4% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 76,035 (₨72,232) in Punasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 73,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 841 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ranchi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oporto costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Allahabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)