Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 92.109 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores (Portugal) is 73% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 139,884 (€1,519) in Ponta Delgada, Azores to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 81,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,800 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 6 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (about 6 hours ago)