Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.705 RUB / ZAR
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 57% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 108,215 (R 23,001) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 69,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Tallahassee, Florida costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Naucalpan costs Mex$ 389,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)