Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.564 RUB / BRL
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 91,871 (R$ 6,773) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 78,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Iquique costs CH$60,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $2.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $1,254,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Meerut costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mariupol costs 6,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)