Cost of living in Patras, Greece vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 90.413 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 123% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 162,433 (€1,797) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 73,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Sogamoso costs COL$2,351 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Luanda costs 981 Kz (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €14,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)