Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.738 RUB / JPY
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 180% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 224,255 (¥303,782) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 80,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $508 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)