Cost of living in Nabeul, Tunisia vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 27.720 RUB / TND
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nabeul (Tunisia) is 27% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 96,174 (3,469 Dinar) in Nabeul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 76,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ranchi costs ₨303 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 102,990 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kota costs ₨5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Siliguri costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)