Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina vs Omsk, Russia
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 820 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.976 RUB / ARS *
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 9% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 88,312 (ARS $90,516) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 81,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ranchi costs ₨303 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 102,990 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kota costs ₨5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Siliguri costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)