Cost of living in Malé, Maldives vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 218 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.952 RUB / MVR
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 165% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 201,441 (40,676 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 76,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Managua costs 20,000 C$ (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)