Cost of living in Kyzylorda, Kazakhstan vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.17854 RUB / KZT
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyzylorda (Kazakhstan) is 12% cheaper than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 78,000 in Omsk you would need to make just about руб 68,587 (384,155 KZT) in Kyzylorda.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 1,200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chongqing costs 5.97元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Gorakhpur costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)