Cost of living in Kunming, China vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.709 RUB / CNY
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 58% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 110,252 (9,416元) in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 70,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Francisco, California costs $150 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rosario costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (about 3 hours ago)