Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.347 RUB / NOK
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 285% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 311,642 (kr 37,335) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 81,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London, Ontario costs C$25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in New York City costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.17 (about 3 hours ago)