Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 18.321 RUB / MYR
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 82% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 139,778 (RM7,629) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 77,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malaga costs €22 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alicante costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 26,000 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kiev costs 500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oporto costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)