Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.520 RUB / THB
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 35% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 94,512 (37,499 ฿) in Klaeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 70,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limoges costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patna costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$1,663,680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$2,151,240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)