Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.724 RUB / KES
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 51% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 102,932 (Shilling142,154) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 68,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rosario costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)