Cost of living in Karimnagar, India vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.045 RUB / INR
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 53% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 122,668 (₨117,330) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 80,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $2,500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 75 zł (about 3 hours ago)