Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02046 RUB / UGX
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 69% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 119,878 (5,858,898 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 71,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jaipur costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Asansol costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)