Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 200 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 18.509 RUB / MYR
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 83% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 131,457 (RM7,102) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 72,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zarqa costs Dinar 3.000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨240 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 1,200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)