Cost of living in Hyderabad, India, India vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,217 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.032 RUB / INR
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hyderabad, India (India) is 12% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 90,580 (₨87,771) in Hyderabad, India to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 81,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Concordia costs ARS $400 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$48,000 (about 1 hour ago)