Cost of living in Gibraltar vs Omsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 101.733 RUB / GIP
Do you live in Omsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 208% more expensive than in Omsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 236,790 (£2,328) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 77,000 in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limoges costs €7 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patna costs ₨800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$1,663,680 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)